Contoh Soal Ulangan Harian Bahasa Inggris Kelas 10 MA/SMA Semester 1

Contoh Soal Ulangan Harian Bahasa Inggris Kelas 10


1. Complete the dialog 

Aji : How do you do? 
Ani :....................... 
a. how are you 
b. how do you do 
c. what are you 
d. how do you feel 
e. what are you doing?

2. What will you say if you meet your teacher after school? 

a. good morning, sir! 
b. good night, sir! 
c. good evening, sir! 
d. good afternoon, sir! 
e. good luck, sir! 

3. The following are the sentences to introduce yourself, except.....

a. Hi, let me introduce my self.... 
b. allow me to introduce my self... 
c. hallo I would like you to introduce you to my friend 
d. Hi my name is Alex 
e. my I introduce my self? 

4. Complete dialog 

 Noona : What are you, Qarry?
 Qarry :........................ 

a. I am good 
b. I am fine 
c. I am Ok 
d. I am a student 
e. I am sorry 

5. What do you say if you want ask about hobby? 

a. What do people call you?
b. What did you do? 
c. What do you do in the spare time? 
d. What do you want? 
e. Where do you live? 

6. “ She comes from Poland” 
The best question for the statement is…. 

a. Where are you? 
b. Where do you live?
c. Where are you from?
d. Where is she from? 
e. Where does she live?

7. Noona and Qarry........ at home today. 

a. is 
b. are 
c. am 
d. has
e. have 

8. Does she ............... a brother 

a. Has 
b. Have 
c. Am 
d. Are 
e. Is 

9. Does your father..... any computer? 

a. Has 
b. Have 
c. Am 
d. Are 
e. Is 

10. Question word for asking about choice is………….. 

a. What 
b. when 
c. where 
d. why 
e. which. 

11. Question word for asking about distance is………… 

a. How far 
b. how many 
c. how long 
d. how old
e. how much 


12. Question word for asking about length is…………. 

a. How far 
b. how many 
c. how long 
d. how old 
e. how much 


13. ……………….does Tom study? 

a. What 
b. when 
c. where 
d. why 
e. which 

14………………. Does Tom’s mother do? 

a. What 
b. when 
c. where 
d. why 
e. which 

15. She does not................. good job 

a. Has 
b. Have 
c. Is 
d. Am 
e. Are

0 Comments